Here we are at the Beijing airport waiting for our guide, Cindy to get all of the families checked in.
Here is most of our travel group waiting at the airport. It was hard to fit in over 30 people. So many of the families brought their children. They range in age from 3 years old to 22. I think that there are 13 kids!!
Here is our room at the Zhengzhou Crowne Plaza. Very nice. We had a few issues at first with the air not working too well and not being able to get internet in the room, but it is all good now. One thing that is really gross... we can NOT flush the toilet paper down the toilet..#1 OR #2. The plumbing systems of the city can not handle it. The Henan province has the largest population in China.
Another mom and I, (my new friend Lisa from Michigan) decided we needed to go to Walmart. So, we walked the 15 minute walk from our hotel, risking our lives among thousands of people cars, bikes and mopeds...just to visit Walmart. By far the grossest thing I have seen and smelled, which is probably why I decided to not eat dinner tonight. Here is Eric and the fish department...yuck!
Dried baby pig anyone? I think it is pig. shortly after taking this picture, I was scolded by a Walmart employee and told not to take pictures.
On our walk back to the hotel, we saw this club....maybe we will go dancing here one night! Not!!
No comments:
Post a Comment