I found out this morning from our social worker what our travel dates are!! We need to arrive in Hong Kong by Saturday, July 22nd and can come home on Thursday, August 3rd. So I have been working all morning to figure out flight arrangements and it looks like we will leave out of O'Hare on Wednesday, July 19th and arrive in Hong Kong on Thursday, July 20th. This will give us a day or so to catch up on sleep and sightsee in Hong Kong. We will leave Hong Kong on Thursday, August 3rd and arrive back at O'Hare on the 3rd.
We really wanted to fly in and out of Bloomington, but the fares are just too high. When we get our exact intinerary I will post that here so that you can know where we will be during our travels.
Any of our family and friends are more than welcome to meet us at the airport upon our arrival home from China....especially those in the Chicago area!! We can't wait for everyone to meet Ava!!
No comments:
Post a Comment