
Introducing Miss Ava Grace Rademacher!!!!
Ava was born in You Yang, China on April 4th, 2005.
She is currently living in the Youyang Children's Welfare Institute.
We received our referral on May 25th, 2006 at 10:35am.
Our family is so thankful to God for this amazing gift He has blessed us with.
We have sent in all of our acceptance papers, we have applied for our visas to China and are now just waiting....again!! We hope to find out our travel dates in about 3 weeks from now. We are guessing that we will travel to China around the second week of July and will be there for approx. 14 days.
Now that I sort of have this blog thing figured out, I will try to post often with updates. My goal was to have this going so that when we are in China, our children, parents, family and friends could follow our journey to our 4th child.
When we find out our intinerary I will post it, as well as prayer requests before we travel, while we are in China and when we return home with Ava. Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive since we decided back in 2004 to adopt.
Check back often for updates!!
2 comments:
Looks great! I can't wait to follow your journey!
Amy E
Yeah Lisa!!!! Looks great!
Can't wait to follow along!
shannon
Post a Comment