Saturday, June 03, 2006

Referral photo #2


Here is another picture that we received of Ava. Since all of her paperwork was done February 22nd and Feb 23rd, we think that the pictures are from then. The report says that she was 11 months old. It must have been cold because her cheeks are so red and she was very bundled.
I had my brother check out all of her lab work and an associate of his said that everything looked great. I hope that we get an update on her before we travel. The report we received stated that she could crawl and stand, but could not walk or walk around holding onto things yet.
Her favorite activity was to be with people and she liked toys that made noise. It also said that she was a deep sleeper. I guess in July we will see how true it all is!! Well, that is all for now.

No comments: