It is so hard to believe that as of last Friday, we have been home with Ava for 4 weeks. As of Monday, Eric and I picked up Ava from the orphanage. It is so hard to believe that she is the same child that we met 6 weeks ago. She was once a pale, thin, serious little girl that now has rolls on her thighs and it looks like she has a rubberband around her wrist. She loves her family and her dog Bella, which of course is the only word she can say! She is becoming quite social and loves to go "Bye Bye". She likes to visit Daddy's work and play with all the things she shouldn't like the telephones and the bird bath fountain. Ava loves to be outside and went for a ride on Grandpa's Gator with Daddy and Maria tonight.
She is busy!! We finally broke down and put cabinet locks on most of the kitchen and entertainment center doors! Ava loves music and moves her head back and forth and is now starting to sway to the beat!
I am working on posting pictures, but having problems....once again. I will try again tomorrow because I have so much to say!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment