
Christmas was so much fun for Ava this year. We just loved watching her excitement this year with her presents. It is so hard to believe that she has been with us for 2 Christmas' already. She loved her Fridge Phonics, shopping cart, Word Whammer, View Master and all the things for her play kitchen.

Eric and I are so blessed by our children. They are each such special people and we thank God everyday for entrusting us with them.

Frank got an IPod dock so he could listen to all of his tunes.

Nicholas could rock out with his Guitar Hero. We have all had fun playing...it is much harder than you think it would be. Mom's personal favorite...Message In The Bottle by the Police!! The kids are so sick of my playing it!

Maria LOVES to sing...so we got her Singstar 80's that goes on the boy's Playstation II. We have so much fun singing.
2 comments:
Oh Lisa, I was so happy to see you had updated, what an adorable family!!! Looks like you had alot of fun over the holidays.
It's me again, someone started this chain, I tagged you, check out my blog if you don't want to it's not big deal, I know you don't post alot and may not get this for a while anyway. LOL
Post a Comment