
Here are Nicole, Maria, Frank, Nicholas and Joey after a dip in the pond.
We had such a fantasitc time with my family that came to visit. Some had not been down in 14 years!! We visited, ate, swam, ate, rode the horses, had a campfire and made s'mores....we had a great time together and we hope that they all want to come back!!
Here is the "Old Man of the Sea"...aka Frank posing on the S. S. Rademacher!!
The gangs all here!! Here we are on Saturday night at dinner!!
Here are my cousin Sharon with Eric and Frankie.
Here are the kids at dinner time. We grilled Italian sausage, Vienna hot dogs etc....Luckily it only rained while we ate and then it cleared up for us to have a camp fire.

Here is the gang! Before everyone left on Sunday, we posed for a family picture. It's the Del Medicos, the Giamettas and the Rademachers. I think my family had a bit of culture shock coming to visit me!! See...I really do have electricity and running water!!

Here are all of the "younger" cousins from left to right....Michael, Joey, Nicholas, Frank, Nicole, Kristen, Ava and Maria.

Here I am with Donna and Sharon ....two very special cousins! Thier mom and my Grandma Tarisitano were sisters.

Here I am with my cousin Frank. He and his kids came on Friday on Amtrak and left on Sunday evening.

Maria, Nicholas and Nicole having fun in the pond on Sunday afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment