

Ava was baptized on August 27th,2006 at St.Paul's Lutheran Church in Gifford. It was such a hectic day that I did not get pictures of her alone in her dress. So, Maria and I dressed her up this past Sunday and took pictures!
Her dress was from China...one of many that we bought.
3 comments:
Hopefully..I didn't post this twice, but here I go again. I just wanted to tell you how excited for you and your new little one. My name is Kim and I married Michael Fourez from Potomac. We are also adopting from China. Our LID is 1/12/2006 so we still have some waiting time unfortunately. When was your LID... I 'm sure the wait was just as frustrating. We heard about your adoption last summer when we at the I and I tractor show. If you want to see our adventure so far our blog is at findingmiaya.blogspot.com We live in southwest Iowa but we are back in town for Michael's father's funeral. I hope we can talk some time and hear all of the great tips you must have! Our email address is fourez@iowatelecom.net I hope you the best..Take care!
Hopefully..I didn't post this twice, but here I go again. I just wanted to tell you how excited for you and your new little one. My name is Kim and I married Michael Fourez from Potomac. We are also adopting from China. Our LID is 1/12/2006 so we still have some waiting time unfortunately. When was your LID... I 'm sure the wait was just as frustrating. We heard about your adoption last summer when we at the I and I tractor show. If you want to see our adventure so far our blog is at findingmiaya.blogspot.com We live in southwest Iowa but we are back in town for Michael's father's funeral. I hope we can talk some time and hear all of the great tips you must have! Our email address is fourez@iowatelecom.net I hope you the best..Take care!
Sorry I guess I did post it twice ooopppsss! :)
Post a Comment